Constantly operate under pressure? Struggle to stay focused?
Feel like you’re in a race to succeed?
Daily demands can be
You’ve faced things like:
- Struggling to adapt to unforeseen circumstances
- Endless Zoom calls with internet issues and constant distraction
- Getting caught up in the rat race of the competitive struggle to get ahead
- Making a bad decision while in a stressed mindset
- Never getting through your to-do list
And with COVID-19, you or your loved one may have experienced:
Loss of income
Mental health issues
Illness or death
Your stress response results from a rapid, automatic evaluation of the situation.
And when stress is triggered, you can train your brain to switch into a state of optimal performance.
JOIN US OCTOBER 30TH AT 9:00AM CST TO HEAR FROM NASCAR LEGEND
Corey LaJoie will share what it’s like to drive hundreds of miles for hours at a time at speeds between 160 and 200 mph with 42 other drivers all racing for the win. Mental preparedness is crucial for Corey to harness not only to win but to survive.
Corey will also share his passion for charitable work, as he has helped raise over $210,000 for Samaritans Feet International over the 2019 NASCAR season.
Samaritan’s Feet founder, Manny Ohonme will also join us for the special event.
An often overlooked solution in dealing with stress is to
Serving others provides many benefits for your mental and physical wellbeing. Not only does volunteering help you feel more socially connected, but it will allow you to see your own struggles through a different lens. Studies have shown that volunteering helps counteract the effects of stress, anger and anxiety.
It’s the CONNECTION to others that we miss.
Connect with yourself by honing in on your most important outcomes.
Connect to your community by volunteering for an organization you love.
Preparation, Timing, and Giving to Others is always a WINNING formula!
You don’t have to be a NASCAR star to have SUCCESS… you’re already in the driver’s seat!
ACCESS TO THIS VIRTUAL LIVE EVENT ENDS:
Days Hours Minutes Seconds
Access this Exclusive Event
Friday, October 30th at 9:00 AM (CST)
Access to Event
- Live Speaker Event With Corey LaJoie
- Virtual Meet & Greet / Photo Opportunity With Corey
- Interactive Q&A Session
- Opportunity to Submit Question to be Answered LIVE
This is text element
Annual Access to Our LIVE Virtual Events
as well as Our On Demand Learning Modules from Industry Experts
- Access to ALL 10 GROWTHcurrent Virtual Events Through 2021
- On Demand Learning Modules from Industry Experts
- Courses on Public Speaking, Media, Sales Training, and More Added Weekly
- Invest in Yourself by Gaining Knowledge On Your Own Schedule
This is text element