The Administrative Assistant reports directly to the Executive Director. The Administrative Assistant is responsible for supporting the overall operation of the Administration office.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Front desk receptionist – greeting guests, answering the phone, directing calls and guests to the appropriate Administrative staff.
2. Supervision and possible job coach, if needed, for individuals who work at the office; assigning and supervising task lists, duties, hours, performance, etc.
3. Scheduling of meetings, reminders sent to appropriate parties
4. Oversight of cleanliness and orderliness of office, to include ensuring restrooms, kitchen and front desk area is stocked with necessary items.
5. Scanning any end of the month paperwork into the designated electronic files.
6. Filing paperwork as needed for departments.
7. Distribution of memos, documents, etc to the appropriate mailbox
8. Placing orders such as but not limited to office supplies, medical supplies, food for meetings, etc.
9. Stocking and distribution of office supplies.
10. Arranging for IT equipment and/or repair as needed for the office and homes.
11. Incoming and outgoing mail distribution.
12. Ordering, stocking, and distribution of disposable gloves for the homes.
13. Assisting with planning of special events.
14. Assist management with creation of documents &/or meeting minutes.
15. Creating and mailing of donation and thank you letters to donors.
16. Participating in specific aspects of Onboarding process for new hires as designated.
17. Checking personal references and prior employment of applicants.
18. Other duties as assigned.
• Must embrace the mission of West Tennessee Family Solutions
• Must be proficient in Office 365, Microsoft word, Excel – pivot tables, Outlook
• Strong interpersonal and writing skills.
• Possess the skills to work professionally with all staff, board members and community partners.
• Be organized and exhibit “follow through” on tasks and goals.
• Display initiative, self-starter.
• Display a positive attitude, professionalism, show concern for people and community, demonstrate presence, self-confidence, common sense and good listening ability.
• Ability to take direction well and adaptable to change.
• Ability to multi task and work under deadlines, high traffic environment.
• Associate Degree Preferred
• 5 years minimum experience in similar position.
Hours: Mon-Fri 8a to 5p