The Corporate Development Specialist raises funds from corporations in the north Mississippi, northeast Arkansas, and west Tennessee regions through corporate and corporate foundation giving, the Wishmakers at Work program, cause marketing campaigns, and national corporate partnerships.
WHERE YOU COME IN
As the Corporate Development Specialist, you will:
• Develop strategies and implement plans to cultivate, upgrade and acquire corporate giving through Wishmakers at Work efforts, matching gift opportunities, general corporate giving, and corporate foundation giving.
• Work with Make-A-Wish America to promote national partnerships on a local level. Act as Chapter Lead on these national corporate alliances by relaying relevant information to Development staff in Arkansas.
• Cultivate and implement all Cause Marketing campaigns in north Mississippi, northeast Arkansas, and west Tennessee while ensuring compliance with MAWA and BBB standards.
• Support event sponsorship prospect identification.
• Work with development team to drive growth to achieve chapter revenue goals.
• Assist the Development team with donor stewardship.
• Represent the chapter positively at speaking engagements and presentations to various groups and donors.
• Attend fundraising events when appropriate and approved. Evening and weekend work and/or travel are required with varying frequency.
• Attend weekly Development Department Meetings and one-on-one meetings with the Director of Development as scheduled or requested.
• Prepare regularly scheduled or special reports accurately and efficiently.
• Perform other related duties as assigned or requested.