Host Jeremy C. Park talks with Sandy Gennaro, known as “The Rock and Roll Thought Leader,” who is a world-class speaker and drummer who has recorded and toured with several globally known artists, including three members of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame during a career that spans more than 50 years and continues to this day. During the interview, Sandy talks about getting into the music business and working with artists like Cyndi Lauper, lessons learned and a favorite moment with Queen. He also talks about his speaking and how he is sharing the power of B.E.A.T.S. to help individuals and organizations create a thriving culture to achieve heightened success in business, relationships, and in life.
- I’ve successfully navigated the sometimes murky, shark-infested waters of the Music Business for over a half Century. I’ve learned a plethora of lessons during that time that apply to all businesses and relationships. During my presentation, I share these lessons, as well as some core values that are keys to a successful business and personal life.
- I elaborate on the tremendous value of B.E.A.T.S – Belief, Enthusiasm, Attitude, Tenacity and Service.
- Upcoming Events:
- Live and virtual Vistage Workshops.
- CLDA Conference Vegas June 24
- Women’s Council of Realtors Conference/Nashville, June 30
- NTCA Conference Nashville 9/22
- Vistage Retreat, Sedona AZ !0/20 and others.
Sandy Gennaro was born and raised in NYC and currently resides in Nashville, TN. Throughout his career as a world class rock and roll drummer, Sandy has toured the globe and recorded with world renowned artists: Cyndi Lauper, Joan Jett and the Blackhearts, Bo Diddley, Johnny Winter, The Monkees, Joe Lynn Turner, Michael Bolton, Benny Mardones, Craaft, The Mamas and Papas and Jon Paris.
Sandy has recorded several Top 10 singles and has performed for for over a billion fans spanning his over 50 year career! He has also made numerous TV appearances including The Tonight Show, The Grammy Awards, The American Music Awards, The MTV New Years Ball, and The Late Show with David Letterman.
“AFTER OVER 50 YEARS IN THE MUSIC BUSINESS, I’VE BEEN ABLE TO REFLECT ON HOW SUCCESS HAPPENED FOR ME AND WHAT KEPT ME POSITIVE THROUGH IT ALL. NOW I SHARE WHAT I’VE LEARNED WITH OTHERS, SO THEY TOO CAN HAVE ROCKSTAR SUCCESS IN BUSINESS AND IN LIFE.”