Host Jeremy C. Park talks with Sharon Kendrew, President and COO of High Road Inc., who shares how she started the business that focuses on shipping and warehousing for music, live events, trade shows and manufactured products. During the interview, Sharon discusses her passion for live events and concerts, the impact of the pandemic, trends in the logistics industry, and much more.
- Two locations – Nashville focuses on shipping and warehousing for music, live events and trade shows and Boston focuses on shipping and warehousing for manufactured product, trade shows and regional events.
- Clients have included Blues Traveler, The Wiggles, Matt Maher, Jordan Feliz, Young the Giant, Andra Day, HER, Sidewalk Prophets
- Small business, woman owned. My oldest son Mike is my business partner and runs the Boston facility that focuses on manufactured product and local events
- Faith is a big part of who I am and how I run High Road
- Pandemic has had a big impact on the music industry segment of our business, changing our business model. We are seeing it slowly coming back with festivals and tours starting to be scheduled for this summer.
- Have partnered with a local non-profit, Hope-20, to support artists and music industry people during the pandemic.