Host Jeremy C. Park talks with Bryan Mayhood, Vice President of Sales with Nashville Sounds, who highlights the start of the upcoming 2021 baseball season on May 4 and the team’s home opener at First Horizon Park on May 11, 2021. During the interview, Bryan shares some of the history for the team, which currently is a Triple A affiliate of the Milwaukee Brewers, how their 25 player roster is set, what playing in a new division means for the team and fans, and some of the major changes due to the pandemic. He also talks about season ticket memberships, single-game tickets, premium seating and group area options, special promotions and more.
- The start of our season is May 4 and our home opener is May 11
- Single-Game Tickets are on sale
- Season Ticket Memberships are on sale – can fans still purchase them, what are the remaining options?
- Social Distancing and Local Health Guidelines – where do we currently stand/what will games look like?
- Premium seating and group area options – what options do larger parties have?
- Promotions – do you guys have any fun promotions coming up for the first homestand from May 11-23?