The Wish Coordinator works with wish families, donors, volunteers, and other departments to grant the wish of every eligible child.
WHERE YOU COME IN
As a Wish Coordinator, you will:
• Coordinate, organize and manage all aspects of the wish granting process – ensuring compliance with the standards of the national and local offices.
• Oversee and support the volunteers assigned to the wish.
• Build strong relationships with the wish families to ensure a positive and impactful wish experience.
• Develop and manage the budget for each assigned wish – adhering to policies for expenses, required documentation and file closing following the completion of a wish.
• Other responsibilities as noted on the complete job description at https://wish.org/midsouth/careers-internships-0