Host Jeremy C. Park talks with Michael Valletta, Founder and CEO of Quickcuts Media, which is a Nashville, Tennessee based media production company. During the interview, Michael talks about the many different ways video and media production can benefit organizations and individuals, the rapid growth and viewership online watching videos, the need for closed captioning with a majority watching videos with no sound, the necessity of setting expectations, tips for setting up your home studio, and much more……
- What is your goal for media? Are your expectations realistic?
- How much is a video? $700 – $72000 – price for a video
- social media facts: one Big fact is – percentage of viewers that watch with the audio off
- Don’t miss that market – Closed Captions – varies from platform to platform
- How to setup: At home gear: lights/audio/surroundings/attire
- Simple but effective: turn available media into something better Branding