Host Jeremy C. Park talks with Bradford Vieira, President and CEO of ServisFirst Bank Nashville, who provides some background on the company’s history, capabilities, growth and focus on customer service. During the interview, Bradford highlights a couple of recent additions to their team, Steve Uebelhor and Brad Greer, what differentiates ServisFirst, their upcoming Nashville corporate headquarters move to the new Broadwest Development, lessons from the Cares Act (PPP) and tips for those looking at 2021 PPP opportunities, along with their philanthropic efforts to support nonprofits and the community.
- Bank capabilities and focus (what do we do and do well)
- Bank culture and our employees (exciting new hires recently); Best Places to Work Awards
- What differentiates ServisFirst
- Community – Cares Act (PPP) Involvement; Non-profits; Junior Achievement
- Nashville Corp HQ move to new Broadwest Development – Mar 1
Website – https://www.servisfirstbank.com/