John Carroll’s campaigns at City Leadership include Choose901, Teach901, Serve901, and Give901. After several years of side consulting with nonprofits while serving as a pastor at Fellowship Memphis, John launched his own to serve other nonprofits, schools, churches, and government agencies.
During this presentation, John shares the 4 C’s of a Board Member, common points of confusion in a nonprofit, the hierarchical org chart, where the Board and Executive Director should focus their energy, and the 4 E’s to help your Executive Director.
Below are links to the resources John Carroll highlighted during his presentation. You can reach out to John directly to learn more about their consulting services at email@example.com or 901-628-5474.
– Download Today’s City Leadership Presentation
– Sign up for their Choose901 Newsletter
– Learn more about City Leadership
– Learn more about Choose901
– Follow John Carroll on Instagram: @johncarroll77
– Follow their initiatives online: @CityLeadership, @Choose901, @Teach901, @Serve901, and @Give901
Our Get On Board Workshop is hosted by The Assisi Foundation of Memphis, Inc. and cityCURRENT: Powered by Lipscomb & Pitts Insurance, LLC.
City Leadership exists to recruit, develop, and catalyze leaders for the City of Memphis. They proactively identify the challenges of other leaders in our city and help find the best solutions possible to more effectively and efficiently achieve their missions.