Host Jeremy C. Park talks with Amanda Peltz Dennison, Executive Director with Nurses for Newborns of Tennessee, who discusses their efforts to prevent infant mortality, child abuse and neglect. During the interview, Amanda shares how they send registered nurses into the homes of at-risk families, the ABC’s of Safe Sleep, how the pandemic has impacted families and their efforts, stories of success, how the community can help, and more.
- NFN’s Mission – prevent infant mortality, child abuse and neglect
- NFN’s Program – send registered nurses into homes of at-risk families
- Program Qualifications
- What we do in the home
- ABC’s of Safe Sleep
- Impact we have
- Donate gently used baby item
- Make a financial gift
- Night for Newborns – online April 17 | 6:00pm – 20th Anniversary Celebration
- A wonderful fundraising evening supporting the work of Nurses for Newborns of Tennessee.