Host Jeremy C. Park talks with Ben Cooley, Founder and CEO of Hope for Justice, who discusses starting the organization and their efforts to bring an end to modern slavery by preventing exploitation, rescuing victims, restoring lives, and reforming society. During the interview, Cooley defines modern slavery, shares recent stories of success and rescues, highlights the numbers locally in Tennessee and around the world, offers recommendations for reform and how people can get engaged, and much more.
We exist to bring an end to modern slavery by preventing exploitation, rescuing victims, restoring lives, and reforming society.
- Background on founding Hope for Justice.
- Global perspective of human trafficking.
- Impact of COVID on global vulnerable.
- Recent Hope for Justice investigations of Human Trafficking in Tennessee.
- How the community can use their voice to fight human trafficking here in Tennessee.