Host Jeremy C. Park talks with Stacy McCall, President and CEO of ServiceMaster by Stratos in Memphis, who discusses how her company is responding to COVID-19 both in their cleaning and sanitizing services to help organizations safely return employees to the workplace, and also in protecting her employees, as well. During the interview, Stacy also shares some of the lessons she has learned and some of the pivots they have made as an organization. Stacy and her team continue to share cleaning tips and insight on social media and in their newsletters to help, as well.
- Creating a clean healthy work environment or school environment.
- More focused on disinfecting and frequency. High tough points.
- Dwell Time – the length of time a product stays in contact with the surface to kill germs
- Sense of security and safety.
- Staff safety – providing protection equipment
- Supplies shortage challenges
Learn more: https://www.smbystratos.com