Alan Crone, the CEO of The Crone Law Firm, shares tips on how to ensure businesses are properly utilizing government funds, like the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). He encourages businesses to develop working relationships with local bankers and have a plan on how to best utilize the funds in accordance with the regulations to avoid unexpected fees or outcomes. Crone also encourages good communication to employees and the public on what your business is doing to help prevent the spread in your operation.
Alan Crone is the founding member of The Crone Law Firm, PLC. He focuses his practice on complex business, commercial and employment related disputes for employees, executives, and entrepreneurs. While he is licensed to practice law in Tennessee, Mississippi and Arkansas, he has represented clients in courtrooms all over the United States. Alan has served as lead counsel in class actions and on Steering Committees before the Multi-District Litigation Panel.
The Crone Law Firm has become the go-to spot for all legal questions concerning the coronavirus. From filing for the new unemployment benefits, to applying for the stimulus package, we have been on top of it from the beginning.
- How complex or seamless is the process to apply for those forgivable loans and/or unemployment?
- What can one do to help their chances of being approved for these options?
- If/how has COVID-19 changed the landscape for medical leave and related items (FMLA, Emergency FMLA, etc.)
- Many businesses recently discovered that pandemics were excluded from their business interruption insurance policies. What should businesses look for in an interruption insurance policy?
- How are businesses handling traditional employment law items such as overtime and hourly workers now that many are working remotely?
- You were recently named as one of Mayor Strickland’s representatives to the Tennessee Big 4 Economic Restart Task Force. How have the Task Force Meetings been going – and what is the latest news on that front?
- What are you seeing in terms of compliance/lack of with businesses and individuals alike?
- What can local businesses and individuals do to best protect themselves and the economy as Memphis slowly reopens?
Learn more: https://cronelawfirmplc.com/